WIP Conference 2018: Breakthrough
September 7th, 2018
1333 Bayshore Highway
Burlingame, California 94010
8 AM to 7:30 PM
conference is sold out!
please add yourself to the waitlist
We are pleased to announce our third annual Women in Product (WIP) conference that will take place on Friday, September 7 at the Hyatt Regency in Burlingame, CA. We are bringing together over 1,500 women to grow their skills while connecting with others in the field.
WIP is committed to having 100% women speakers, primarily from the product management field. This year our conference theme is Breakthrough.
Breakthrough highlights women who have broken through in their careers — accelerating their careers or finding their true passions. We highlight senior leaders who have landed leadership roles as VPs or C-level executives, or have created their own roles as start-up founders, book authors and more.
We will have interactive workshops and breakout tracks tailored to different stages of a PM’s career:
- Aspiring/early career
- Senior leaders
OUR CONFIRMED SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
- Amanda Richardson, Chief Data & Strategy Officer, HotelTonight
- Ami Vora, VP Product, Facebook
- Amruta Moktali, VP Product, Salesforce (Einstein Analytics)
- Archie Puri, Head of PM, Braintree (PayPal)
- Avni Shah, VP, Product Management, Google
- Carol Isozaki, Founder & President, Strategic Brand Intelligence
- Christa Quarles, CEO, OpenTable and Board Member, Kimberly-Clark
- Darlene Damm, Vice Chair & Principal Faculty, Singularity University
- Elizabeth Douglas, CEO, WikiHow
- Ellen Chisa, CEO & co-founder, Dark Inc.
- Emily Weiss, Founder & CEO, Glossier
- Erin Teague, Virtual Reality, Product Lead, YouTube
- Erin Yang, VP, Platform Technology Product & Strategy, Workday
- Ezinne Udezue, Product Management Executive, Bazaarvoice
- Hayden Brown, SVP, Product and Design, Upwork
- Hope Gurion, Product Advisor and Coach
- Jimena Almendares, VP and Business Leader, Intuit
- Joanna Bloor, CEO & Founder, The Amplify Lab
- Laura Marino, SVP Product, Lever
- Lauren Chan Lee, Dir PM, Care.com
- Lauren Weinstein, Communications Instructor, Stanford
- Liz Li, Director of Product, LinkedIn
- Margo Georgiadis, CEO, Ancestry.com
- Maria Smith, Sr. Director, Facebook
- Maya Choksi Eichler, Group Product Management, Uber
- Naba Banerjee, VP Product - Search, Walmart.com/Jet
- Nisha Victor, Director of Product Management, Intuit
- Sally Thornton, Founder & CEO, Forshay & WorkLabAccelerator
- Sara Torti, Director, Google
- Sarah Bernard, COO, CrisisTextLine
- Selena Hadzibabic, VP, Product, XO Group
- Shripriya Mahesh, Partner, Spero Ventures
- Sue Kelsey, EVP Global Prepaid & Financial Inclusion, Mastercard
- Sukhinder Singh Cassidy, President, Stubhub
- Tatyana Mamut, former GM & Product Executive, Amazon, Salesforce, IDEO
- Tenni Theurer, GM & VP, Oath
Click here for more information on speakers..
- Start-up, Non-profit and Student Tickets - $299
- General admission - $499
- VIP admission (includes reserved front row seats and VIP plated luncheon with special keynote) - $699
We look forward to seeing you at our 3rd annual WIP conference!