WIP Conference 2018
September 7th, 2018
1333 Bayshore Highway
Burlingame, California 94010
Typically tickets sell out quickly
We are pleased to announce our third annual Women in Product (WIP) conference that will take place on Friday, September 7 at the Hyatt Regency in Burlingame, CA. We are bringing together over 1,500 women to grow their skills while connecting with others in the field.
WIP is committed to having 100% women speakers, primarily from the product management field. This year our conference theme is Breakthrough.
Breakthrough highlights women who have broken through in their careers — accelerating their careers or finding their true passions. We highlight senior leaders who have landed leadership roles as VPs or C-level executives, or have created their own roles as start-up founders, book authors and more.
We will have interactive workshops and breakout tracks tailored to different stages of a PM’s career:
- Aspiring/early career
- Senior leaders
OUR CONFIRMED SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
- Amanda Richardson, Chief Data & Strategy Officer, HotelTonight
- Ami Vora, VP Product, Facebook
- Amruta Moktali, VP Product, Salesforce (Einstein Analytics)
- Archie Puri, Head of PM, Braintree (PayPal)
- Avni Shah, VP, Product Management at Google
- Carol Isozaki, Founder & President, Strategic Brand Intelligence
- Christa Quarles, CEO, OpenTable and Board Member, Kimberly-Clark
- Darlene Damm, Vice Chair & Principal Faculty, Singularity University
- Elizabeth Douglas, CEO, WikiHow
- Ellen Chisa, CEO & co-founder, Dark Inc.
- Emily Weiss, Founder & CEO of Glossier
- Erin Teague, Virtual Reality, Product Lead, YouTube
- Erin Yang, VP, Platform Technology Product & Strategy, Workday
- Hayden Brown, SVP, Product and Design, Upwork
- Hope Gurion, Product Advisor and Coach
- Jessica Herrin, Founder and CEO, Stella & Dot
- Lauren Weinstein, Communications Instructor at Stanford
- Naba Banerjee, VP Product - Search, Walmart.com/Jet
- Nisha Victor, Director of Product Management, Intuit
- Sally Thornton, Founder & CEO, Forshay & WorkLabAccelerator
- Selena Hadzibabic, VP, Product at XO Group
- Shripriya Mahesh, Partner, Spero Ventures
- Stephanie Hannon, Chief Product Officer, Strava
- Tatyana Mamut, former GM & Product Executive, Amazon, Salesforce, IDEO
...more to be announced!
- Start-up and Student Tickets - $299
- General admission - $499
- VIP admission (includes reserved front row seats and VIP plated luncheon with special keynote) - $699
We look forward to seeing you at our 3rd annual WIP conference!